Now!
A Comment by Yelena
I will miss you. I know for sure. Little by little we all will vanish in appointed time.
When the pain
within this, empty shell,
becomes too much,
it's time to tell.
Saying words,
not your form,
but good for
their own reform.
I'm dying,
I feel it now.
I must fulfill
my promised vow.
I talk of pain.
I like it not.
It feels it will break,
but am afraid it's naught.
The path I travelled,
the path to store,
where many flowers.
Plants galore.
I walked this path,
every day.
Now I realized,
it's gone away.
All the memories,
of long ago,
are now gone.
They are no mo.
My body,
has turned away,
from my special journey.
I'm on my way.
Last night, I thought,
I was gone.
Perhaps, it's now?
Who can tell,
as my soul is gone
a highway, I know well,
a ancient road,
to Perdition, Hell.
Into an Alpine Forest,
I will soon go,
to see,
our Fall show.
I wish I could
paint the scene,
of the beauty I see,
in this my vivid dream.
I write in words,
of which I see.
It is my craft,
my soul is free.
Now!
When the pain,
within this shell,
becomes too much,
it's time to tell.
Saying words,
not good for me,
but good,
for their own necessity.
I am dying.
I feel it now.
I must fulfill,
my promised vow.
There is a path,
I walk at night.
It's dark and muted,
not much light.
Where will
this path I take.
lead me on,
for goodness' sake.
No one will explain
this to me.
I expect it will soon
be my path to eternity.
No longer will I hear
the sweet hello,
from my friends.
Ah well, you'll know.
I won't be there
to greet you then,
please remember me,
your oldest friend
To be eaten,
by a pack of dogs
not where I would,
want to be,
I, unless of course the one
who was eating, happened,
to be me.
What are the thoughts
which pique your mind,
when you thought, who might,
that even be.
So, what are the odds?
We scurry through life,
in a race, just a blur, while wondering
about a direction, which we knew was absurd.
Are we alert to our happenings,
which in abandon
where they lay,
or would you rather move on,
and stay out of the way?
I have a fear,
I don't normally get.
A fear of loss,
of money, and yet,
a committment,
made to my friend.
to help her until,
my story will end.
From within the soul,
they came to stay,
those magnificent memories,
from yesterday.
I felt the pain,
in my stomach, you see,
in the lower bowel
of my extremity.
Why the ache?
Why the pain?
Ah, Dear God,
let it wane.