6 Week Weight Loss Challenge
Are you ready to reboot your fitness and eating habits?
Join our fun results-oriented 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge. Whether you want to lose weight, feel more energetic or improve your fitness, you set your goals and we help you achieve them. In this 6-Week Challenge you’ll receive:
- Initial assessment including body measurements & 6-week goal planning for success
- Community workout once a week with your coaches and fellow challengers
- One 45 minute session with your coach to develop custom strength training plan
- Food logging with easy to use app to keep you on track
- 3 months VFiT membership. SeattleGYMs on-demand workouts!
- Weekly challenge activities teaching fun healthy habits that deliver pound shredding results
- Sound nutritional guidance focused on balanced healthy eating, so you’ll learn a sustainable approach to losing weight and getting healthy while still enjoying life
- Personal coaching on which simple habit changes are right for you that will make big impacts
- Online coaching support to keep you motivated and on your personal path towards success
- Weekly access to your coach to guide you and adjust your plan during the 6 weeks to assure you achieve your goals
- Final assessment including body measurements and post-challenge plan
- Three month SeattleGym membership included with non-member price
The best time to improve your fitness and health is always the same ...it's today! Begin long-term sensible weight loss and fitness habits. Sign up to start your Challenge Now.
"This challenge did so much more than I expected. For someone who exercises often, with lots of repetition, I was exposed to classes I had never taken before...and am now going to regularly. The variety of workouts and class dynamics were, surprisingly, a welcome change and addition to my exercise routine. The exercise and nutrition app we worked with was easy to navigate. Just entering a food item before eating it...seeing the amount of calories, carbs, etc...was enough to change my food choices and pay more attention to what I eat and how much. Vicki and Susan were amazing trainers and leaders...and so supportive. They sent weekly emails with key tips and goals, along with background information on the benefits of food types, eating habits, and exercise regimens. More than halfway through the program, I took a 2.5 week vacation out of the country and even lost weight. Three months after finishing the challenge, I am 17 lbs lighter and now know what to do to maintain my current weight and s ize. I’m able to wear rings that haven’t fit on my fingers for years! I would definitely recommend the Weight Loss Challenge!" Casey, Spring 2018 Challenger
"My experience with the Weight Loss Challenge was extremely positive, the format was easy to understand, a lot of fun and very effective (lost 15 lbs). The coaches were very engaged, knowledgeable and energetic. I received personal guidance on my exercise and eating plans, and lots of support. The supportive environment created by Vicki and Susan made the whole experience fun and results were easy to achieve." Brent, Spring 2018 Challenger & TSG Member
"I highly recommend the Weight Loss Challenge. The coaches are amazing, providing individual support and feedback on weight loss, nutrition, exercise and strength training. The program builds great habits. I lost pounds and inches and went down a size in clothes. The program is great and the coaches are incredible!" –Carla, Winter 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Vicki at email@example.com
Can I join the Challenge if I'm not a SeattleGym member? Yes! Included in the non-member price is a three month membership to the SeattleGym located on Queen Anne Hill.
I'm new to Group Fitness classes, will the Weight Loss Challenge work for me? Yes! Our participants gain the skills and confidence to attend group fitness classes by the end of the Challenge.
What if I can't attend the weekly Community workout due to work or travel? No problem! The private group workouts are an extra perk and we recommend you try make most of them to accelerate your progress. if you absolutely can't attend the private WLC workouts, we will design a workout schedule that fits your life!