Share, Engage & Explore with Kudos 365

Local Focus – Global Reach

Posted by Kudos Community (263)

Your avatar

Luau Beach Party - Edmonds, WA - July 29th 2018 12pm to 3pm

Posted by Kudos Community (263) Posted on 07/27/2018 at 08:30AM Community Event Food See more by Kudos Community (263)

Please join us for a Luau Beach Party! We will be serving kahlua pork and teriyaki chicken, we ask you please bring a salad/fruit/side dish to share. -Hula hoop contest-Jenga tournament-Free root beer for kids 12 and under-AND, a BINGO game with cash prize! 75% of the cash prize will go to The Squeaky Toy, a non-profit agency that supports homeless folks and their pets. The other 25% cash prize will go to the BINGO winner, so the more people that participate, the bigger
the prize! Bingo buy in is either $1.00/card or $5.00 per card, starting at 1PM.Wear your favorite Hawaiian outfit for best costume prize. Selfie station for those social media photos: $2.00 donation to Squeaky Toy per photo.

This will be a perfect day for celebrating summer and supporting your community. Please RSVP, we hope to see you there!

Click here to RSVP

The KIDFITSTRONG Fitness Challenge is the nations largest mobile fitness event traveling from coast-to-coast dedicated to keeping kids active and healthy. At the KIDFITSTRONG Fitness Challenge, kids of all ages get the opportunity to flex their physical fitness by participating in a completion-based obstacle course designed to challenge speed, strength, agility and overall physical fitness. The event is FREE to the public and features a variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy including active gaming fun for all ages and on-site programming designed to inspire kids and families to live a more active and healthy lifestyle!

Click here to register

The Kent Soda Mile returns for its fifth biannual race!

The Kent Soda Mile Mid-Winter Classic!

New this year:

* Prizes for the top competitors

* Custom Race Bibs

* T-Shirts (More info to come later)

Click here to register

SAM LIGHTS IS FREE, FUN, & FAMILY FRIENDLY - Brighten your winter with a luminous evening stroll through the Olympic Sculpture Park. Experience the wonder of the iconic sculptures in the park lit with the glow of luminaria. Make art, listen to music, sip a hot drink, grab a sweet bite, and take in the sights. Come dressed in your best light-inspired ensemble and become a part of the night!

Get Involved with Your Community

Join Kudos to share your expertise

Share your photography. Showcase your events, expertise, and art. Connect with what's happening.

Feedback