This is an approximate list of the cookies used by Kudos 365. Our team works hard to keep this information up-to-date. It is reviewed half-yearly. However, Third Party services may add cookies, so this list can change at any time. If you would like to learn more about what cookies are and how they work, this article is clear and concise.
Click here to manage your cookie preferences on Kudos 365.
Kudos 365 uses both first party and third party cookies. These cookies are used for a variety of reasons. Some of the cookies are used for technical reasons and are required for the function of the site. These required cookies are referred to as "Performance" or "Functional" cookies. Other cookies help us to track visitor engagement. This information allows us to enhance user experience. Cookies are also served through Third Parties on our site. These cookies are used for advertising, analytics and other purposes.
What Cookies do we use?
Performance & Functional Cookies
HTML5 local storage
- Purpose: Remembering previously entered data by a user. This helps improves user experience while on the website, reducing the need to re-enter information constantly.
- Cookies: Not in a cookie, but in the local storage of a user
- Storage period: Depends on the settings of the browser of a user and their settings
- Cookie opt-out: No, this is a setting in your web browser
- Purpose: Allows users to access necessary functions on our website. This also allows our team to gather data to minimize bugs.
- Cookies: _kudos_session, k365_functional, k365_anaylitcs, k365_social, k365cc
- Storage period: Depends on the settings of the browser of a user and their settings, up to 12 months
- Cookie opt-out: Yes, but functional cookies are required on the Kudos 365 iOS app.
- Purpose: We use Google's Recapcha for security assistance. We also use Google Maps on occaision pages to help users find Local Business Locations.
- Cookies: _GRECAPTCHA
- Storage period: Up to 12 Months
- Cookie opt-out: No, they are requred for app functionality